Monday, March 1, 2010

Another Honor

Last week I discovered that I was one of the top fifty (50) experts at AllExperts.com for the year 2009. Not that About.com, the parent of AllExperts, bothered to tell me or anything. Still, I'm flattered.

The ranking is probably based on the scores given to the expert by satisfied users of this "aska service," divided by the number of questions you answer. Considering the number of doctors, lawyers, and information technology wizards that must entertain thousands of questions each year, I'm proud to help elevate entomology to this level of prominence. Keep the questions coming, folks.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats and well deserved =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm sure that as soon as the weather warms up enough to have more bugs, I'll have more questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you! (It would have been nice for them to inform you!) It's always good to have affirmation. ~karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, ladies, for the compliments and congratulations:-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog author currently unable to reply to reader comments, nor comment himself. Working to resolve this.